Vision and mission of the school
We build on assurance of application
We are a school that understands and tries to fully satisfy educational and practical needs in line with changing requirements of labor market, technological and social development. School that offers subject with a perspective application.
In 1951 ground constructions set up so-called Apprentice Structural Administration to raise new professionals and started the construction of the premises in Pardubice – Rybitví. Newly established Secondary vocational school of Civil Engineering was managed by VHJ ground constructions. In 1999 Secondary School Technical Institute of Civil Engineering started operating in the premises. Since 1.9. 2012 the school changed its name to Technical Institute of Civil Engineering Pardubice, which focuses on craft professions in trainee and A level fields.
Professional school ethics
Ethic Ten Commandments of school teacher of Technical Institute of Civil Engineering Pardubice
- The teacher develops student’s personality with respect to his individual possibilities and assumptions. They also defend student’s interests and apply equal approach to every student while teaching.
- The primary objective of education is labor market applicability.
- The teacher takes responsibility for student’s education. They try to create conditions to stimulate student’s knowledge.
- The teacher influences the student so that they becomes aware of the importance of current and future education for their life realization.
- The teacher respects student’s personal information.
- The teacher does not abuse their position towards the student, understands the profession as passing on patterns of behavior and actions to future generations.
- The teacher proceeds fairly, consistently and accordingly to established rules in evaluating student’s behavior and education. The teacher immediately responds to socially pathological phenomena, bullying and other manifestations that could threaten student’s rights or health.
- The teacher does not criticize the work and approach of other colleagues, with their behavior contributes to fulfilling strategic objectives of the school.
- The teacher passes knowledge and skills to students in a professional way that corresponds with current trends and changing requirements of labor market and possible employers.
- The teacher is obliged to develop and to deepen their professional qualification in self-education and lifelong learning.